Automated Liquid Handling systems are also commonly known as pipetting workstations, pipetting robots or as Liquid Handlers. They perform programmed transfer of liquid volumes between various source and destination vessels, but additionally can perform temperature incubation, mixing or even magnetic or vacuum based separations.
- Liquid types and settings
- How automation changes lablife
- qPCR Setup without cross contamination
- Faster and more reproducible cell assays
- Automated NGS library preparation